Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Water woes.......


HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This would be a picture of the now RUNNING water!!!!!!! It's fixed!!!!!! It's fixed!!!!! My husband is the best!!! He's not a plumber, a carpenter or a mechanic, but I've NEVER known him not to be able to fix anything yet!!!! And he's exhausted to boot. We haven't gotten to bed any earlier than 11 pm any night this week, which is not out of the ordianry but he's on the early shift this week. That means up at 2 am and to work by 2:30, 2:45 am!!! But he doesn't give up until it's done!!!! I love him so!!!!!!!
I'd blog more, but I'm sorry I'm headed for the shower. I mean I was raised on a farm and I knew how to bathe using the pitcher and bowl method, but a modern shower is sooooooooooooo much better!!!!!! See ya.........I'm outta here!!!!!!!! :-)

No comments: