Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Sampson's.......A little bit of Heaven on Earth



If you are ever down and need some REAL encouragement, find where this family is performing and go hear them. We were blessed to attend one of their concerts at Kolas Book Store in Highland on this past Saturday. How I NEEDED it!!! I have heard many, many groups sing in my lifetime, but this family is the "real deal." I'm not saying that the rest of them aren't but The Sampson's have a true heart for God and people. It's evident that they are in tune with God and the ministry they have is so excellent. Their calendar is usually full all year round....well, at least when they aren't away on a missions trip. Hence the reason we weren't able to have them do a Christmas concert this year. We have to wait until January 5th of next year!!! Like that's so far away. They get better each time we hear them. We have known them for many years and just to watch those little girls turn into such wonderful young ladies is such a great blessing, but to hear them is so awesome!!!! It seemed like every song they sang was especially picked just for me. God knows what you have need of before you ever ask!!! He is the greatest!!! The brought so much cheer to my heart. I just wish I were able to convey just how much of an impact they make on me each time I am in their presence. Not only does their music minister to me, just talking to any one of them is so uplifting. To hear about all their endeavors throughout the year and for them to share their blessings is excellent!!! Their voices are just a little piece of Heaven here on earth!!!!!! Thank God for those He sends into our lives to encourage us!!! Keep up the good work!!! :-)

No comments: