Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Mr Incredible"


For the sake of putting a face to him, this would be the love of my life with our "Weetie Pea!!!" It's already been established that he is the most wonderful man in the entire world, but not only that; he's totally incredible. My life has been anything but calm and serene lately. As a matter of fact, it has been more full than I have ever cared for it to be. I have been faced with challenges that I never dreamed would come my way. We all know that I have come to the conclusion that I have some sort of "disorder", if you will that just simply does not allow me to "BE STILL!!!!" Remember, we came to that conclusion back in the summer when I was somewhere and had to wait on Sami for something and as I sat in the van it nearly drove me out of my mind (what little is left!!!) Anyways on to the story here...........Somehow I managed to do something to my back and I don't want to go to the doctor since we don't have any insurance(well...none to speak of!!!). So.........."Mr. Incredible" being the wonderful man he is......got on the phone and found a hotel room with a Jacuzzi in it so he could take me there so I could soak my back!!!! No we ARE NOT rich!!! That's the best part of it!!! He managed to negotiate with the desk clerk to get the room for far less than even half price!!! He just simply told them....."look.....it's Tuesday. It's snowing and your hotel is going to suffer for it. Do you want to make a little money or no money?" He agreed!!! It was so awesome and it did indeed make my back feel better for the time I was able to soak!! I can truly say my husband loves me "Biblically!!!!" He loves me the way Christ loves the church. He always makes sure my needs are first!! And lately.....that's been pretty difficult. Like I said, there has been so much going on in my life lately that's got me in a complete whirlwind. And unfortunately, I haven't been as graceful about it as I should have sometimes. I guess God has a way of making you look in the mirror sometimes. But, that's a story for a different time!! I just thought I'd share with you how wonderful my husband is!!! And this little story doesn't even touch the tip of the iceberg of ALL the other things he does for me!!! He's just marvelous!!!!!!! I love him so!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Awwww....Darlene....I heart him too.
He is wonderful! God love him. He's just doing what he thinks is right for his girl! I pray you feel better soon.
I know that stress is a killer. I bet you're right on about your suspicion with Fibromyalgia!

It can be managed. Wish we could chat!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!
Wander