Monday, March 30, 2009

"DELIVERANCE"


That's us!!!!! The "new" Deliverance!!! God is sooooooo good!!!! Up until Thursday, I didn't have much of a voice from all this allergic reaction stuff that's gone on with me, but God in all His goodness, allowed me to have enough voice to do the concert on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon!!!!! I'm so grateful!!! I'm even more excited about June 6th. We went to the Christian bookstore last week and had a shopping extravaganza!!! We bought new music for the concert in June!! We had such a great time picking out the music. As a matter of fact, me and Sami were having such a good time dancing and singing in the middle of the store, we didn't realize that we had an audience!!!! Two of our friends walked in while we were in the middle of our "performance!!!!" Then we proceeded to "hog" the stereo's!!!! We tried to share.......really we did!!!!!

Our concert on Saturday night at Kolas' was great!!!! I think they said they sat up chairs for 70 and they ended up having to put more chairs out!!! We were so excited!!! I'm sure there were some poor unsuspecting souls that came not knowing what they were in store for, but they got it anyways!!! We had a great time in the Lord and you could just feel the Spirit!!!

Sunday was great too at Grace Baptist in Portage. I just love those people!!! They are so great!!!!! There were lots of people there too. We had such a fun time and was blessed so much!!! I look so forward to the times we get together at those singings. It's one of the highlights of my life!!!! Of course, then again, as one of my friends tell me.........life is a song to me!!!!! Everything is a song!!!!! I live to sing. I'm just praying that I find out what's causing all these allergic reactions and I can get them under control. Not having health insurance makes that kind of hard though. I'm just trusting God to take care of it........just like He did this time!!! I guess as long as I have a voice to sing when I need to, I'll be ok!!! My family loves it when it happens, but not me!!!!!!!!! It's encouraging to me though to know that I will indeed be able to be in Heaven for that 30 minute silence!!!!!!!!! :-) When my hubby was explaining about my voice loss yesterday there were some "hearty" Amen's that I heard!!!!! I know exactly where they came from too!!! :-) I took names!!!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the picture. I can't wait to hear you tonight!

Wanda said...

I'm so glad you were able to sing. You know...God knows just what we need when we need it.
He's smart like that.

I'm sorry I missed the Christian bookstore performance..heeheehee

Monica Lamme said...

That is a great pic of you guys!!