Friday, May 2, 2008

Grandparents Day

This is me and my "baby!!" Jason!!! You've all heard about Jason.......well, if you haven't you will!!!! He had "grandparents" day at his school yesterday and I was invited to go. Yeah me!!! The second he caught site of me there was nothing that could have stopped him from getting to me. He shot up out of his chair like a ball out of a cannon!! Things like that just make your heart race and makes you feel proud!! We spent the next hour with him showing me all that he does and where everything was at.....and with me making sure Malena didn't go out the door to visit another classroom!! :-) She tends to wander if you don't keep a close eye on her, but I had a great help with Adam there to corral her for me. But Jason, the great brother he is, made sure Malena has some "goldfish" to eat and made sure Adam knew where all the toys were so he could play while he was showing me around!!! Jason has a very sharp memory and he doesn't forget....(well....with the exception of using the potty!!!!)..so we managed to examine almost every single nook and cranny in the room!!!



We did a project together (that's what I'm holding....it says "I LOVE YOU!!!) and he was so proud that he made it for me. One day I hope he will know how proud I was to get it and to be there!!!!! Then it was time to leave and I feared they would require him to ride the bus home, but the teacher gladly accepted my offer to bring him home with me. Jason has been in school now for about 2 months..........I'm sure they knew better than to make me walk out the door without him!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI

When you post pics you need to make it so you can enlarge it for us nearly blind old people

Bruce