Friday, February 20, 2009

WER


Here we are in the van. Yep....traveling again!!! All 11 (2 husbands are with) of us!!!! We're on our way to the WER Conference in Indy!!! I'm so excited to be taking this many ladies from our church!!! There are 9 of us!!! For a basically small church that's an excellent ratio!!! I'm so excited!!!!! I just know God has something extra special in store for all these ladies!!! I've been praying so hard for a renewed spirit not only in myself, but all of these ladies. We need a new vision for our future. A new sense of urgency to live our lives seeking the will of God being guided and filled by the Holy Spirit. We are living in a time when we need to learn how to completely give our all to God and seek His way and leave our way behind. Pressing forward to the goal in front of us!!! I'm looking forward to all the speakers and the different topics they'll speak on. I'm only sad because I won't be able to attend "all" of them. You all know how I am with "choices"!!!!!


Till later!!! :-)

No comments: