Thursday, October 2, 2008

CHOICES!!!!!

Can you believe it? These wonderful people who we travel with to these conferences ruthlessly make fun of me!!! They just don't understand me!!! Every woman needs choices, right? I only brought 10 pairs!!!! Every outfit has a pair of shoes that matches it you know!!!! I only brought 7 outfits. Of course, they have interchanging pieces so each one can be worn differently!!! Someone said to me today......."you make the choice before you leave home!" Well..........I did.........I chose to bring the ones with me that I did!!! After all......we're going to be here for 3 days!!!! You know it all depends on how you feel on any given day what you wear. And being of the female gender, your body makes that decision for you on a regular basis!!! Right, ladies!!!??? I knew you would agree!!! :-) Birds of a feather flock together!!! Of course everyone who knows me knows that I have a thing for shoes. I guess it's more than just a thing. I'm sure there is some kind of illness to describe it. I'm just not sure what it is and I probably don't want to know what it is!!! If I see a pair of shoes that I like I buy them. Then I look for clothes to match!!!! Mind you..........I am the "thrift store" Queen so I don't EVER pay full price for anything. So........I do not misuse the money God has blessed us with!!! I am frugal. Some call it cheap, but that's ok.



I call it blessed!!!! I think at last count I had about 85 pairs!!! Oh stop freaking out!!! That's counting summer, winter AND houseshoes!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Ameglia Marcos ring a bell?