Friday, April 25, 2008

In the car

I know I am so far behind the times it's not funny.........but you could never guess where I am as I type this!!!!! I am in the car!!!!! We are driving down I-65 on our way to the Pastor/Wives Retreat in Nashville, IN. I am sooooooo excited! I may have to get in the back seat though.....this may be a huge distraction for Pastor. Whatever way he looks while he's driving is the way the car goes!! If he's looking over at my lap, it could be very dangerous. ha!! I know other people probably do this all the time, but it's new to me and I think it's the greatest thing in the world. I can do some of my work while we're in the car now!! How convenient! Maybe my Sunday School lessons will be better ladies!!!! :-) We spend a lot of time in the car going from here to there and everywhere. AND............I could get emails while we're driving!! WOW!!!

Well, I'll keep updating as we go and we'll see how many miles we get before I post again!!!

"Casting all your cares on Him for He cares for you"
1 Peter 5:7

4 comments:

AmyR said...

WoooHooo! I got first comment! I got first comment! (me doing the happy dance) As if I don't get distracted ENOUGH by the computer, now you had to go and invite me to the Frog Pond! Now you need to get a Facebook, Darlene! Love ya, girl!

Amy Rardin

Anonymous said...

You are such a goof! I hope you have an amazing time at the retrteat and come home renewed and ready to go......

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick! Hope your trip is awesome. Nice page. Will be checking in for updates. Love ya! Faith

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! mama is a real computer whiz now huh!
-Monica Lamme