Friday, September 26, 2008

Ladies Retreat

Tomorrow is the day!!!! The day I've been anxiously awaiting for an entire year!!!!!!! Once again there is going to be a Ladies Retreat at Black Oak Baptist. What an uplifting, exciting, invigorating time this is. I get so excited about it every time I think about it!!! I wish I could wrap every lady I know up and take them with me. I have encouraged as many ladies as I can to go.........in our church and outside our church. The ladies at Black Oak do such a wonderful job and I'm so thankful that Roberta had the idea to start it. I'm more glad that she has continued it and hope for many, many more! I know there is a "GREAT DEAL" of work, time and effort put into it. I'm so blessed and honored that they asked me to sing again!!!! I love singing!!!!! Anywhere I get a chance!!! I just can't even believe the song God took me "straight" to when I was praying for a song to fit the theme of the retreat. I already had one that basically went with it, but this one just says it so plainly!!! It is sooooo awesome!!! I can't wait to hear the speakers. I just know my sweet Amy has something so special that God has given her. I can't wait to see Deanna and laugh!!! She cracks me up!!!! And I'm anxious to see what Marie has planned......and the other speakers..........I know they're all going to be good!!! I just wish I could go to every single class that is offered!!! I am soooooooooooooooo excited!!!! I will update after the fact!!! :-)

Did I mention that I'm sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!??????

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Geez....now I'm excited too! Heehee.
Wish I could go for all the wonderful stuff myself!

I'll pray for you....I know God has big plans for this day.
Blessing all those sweet ladies.

Not sure about the conference yet.